Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello everyone, thanks for all of the emails we have received. I wish I had something new to report, but I called my agency today and as of yet, we do not have any travel arrangements. They are telling us we will probably be going at the end of March. It is about a 2 1/2 week trip. Gigi will be staying here with Grandma Shirley (Kirk's mom)so she doesn't miss too much school. I have spent a large portion of the day trying to get a hold of someone in Homeland security to approve our fingerprints so we can be ready when they call. You would think they would realize Kirk and I are not criminals, as I have been fingerprinted 5 times and Kirk has been 3 times! They expire once a year and they have to be valid when you go to China. Ours will expire March 28th, 2009-so we have had them done yet again! Thanks for your donations, any amount helps! I personally believe that adoption should be covered by our insurance policies, just like having a baby would be, but believe it or not, the insurance companies won't go for it! Thanks again for all of your support.
Julie

1 comment: